Success in the delivery of any project, programme or policy is dependent on how effective the engagement and management of the stakeholders are, particularly when working remotely.
Without the support and buy-in from all key contributors, which may have competing interests, projects face the risk of failure.
This virtual Effective Stakeholder Management course examines how to remotely identify stakeholders and will help you to develop a remote communication plan and strategy to expertly engage them.
Stakeholder views and expectations can change over the project lifecycle therefore the trainer will work with delegates to create a dynamic plan to preserve relationships during the life of a project. Learn how to overcome conflict with stakeholders and build strong relationships thus increasing confidence and the speed of problem solving and decision-making.
Attend this course to perfect your stakeholder management skills. Take away tools to achieve stakeholder buy-in to support your organisation’s objectives. Learn how to identify and map key stakeholders, effectively manage online conversations, and how to remotely evaluate stakeholder relationships.
Through the use of virtual breakout rooms, work in smaller groups to gain better remote stakeholder management skills. Key learning resources and information will be instantly distributed online to help support your learning.
There will be plenty of opportune moments for you to network, share resources and experiences with other delegates. Gain valuable contacts with other like-minded peers to create that invaluable remote stakeholder management support network.
Unlocking the Power of Virtual
Our virtual courses have been designed with you in mind. From group exercises in breakout rooms to live chat, whiteboards and interactive polls, we use a range of tools and techniques to ensure that you can connect with your trainer; network and share best practice with your peers and leave the day with the skills you need.
Our courses provide you with an interactive and engaging learning environment that can be accessed from any location, helping you to continue to connect, learn and grow. Click here to discover more!
This course will be delivered via Zoom.
David is a change management and commercial expert, with a passion for helping to create more effective services. He works with a wide range of organisations and their staff on developing their commercial awareness, bringing about culture change and developing and implementing effective strategies.
He has worked extensively across the public and private sectors, working with over 50 local authorities, many NHS Trusts, Central Government departments and Science Councils in the last three years.
David is passionate about translating strategy into action in a way that engages staff and develops buy-in and high levels of productivity. Read more
Virtual Ice Breaker and Clarification of Learning Objectives
Stakeholder Management: Key Principles
- Understand the importance of effective stakeholder management in any project of programme
- Identify key challenges for your organisation in stakeholder management
- What makes a successful stakeholder relationship?
- Identify best practice in effective stakeholder management
Understand Your Organisational Objectives
- How to identify key objectives within a project or programme
- Ascertain which stakeholders will contribute to these objectives
- Outlining objectives, responsibilities, and obligations of all parties
Identifying and Mapping Stakeholders
- How to successfully map stakeholders within a project or programme
- Examine different types of stakeholder maps
- How to effectively identify diverse varieties of stakeholders
- Prioritising stakeholders during the life of a project
- Develop your own stakeholder mapping technique
Utilise Online Communication Strategies for Stakeholders
In this session, delegates will work on practical exercises with the trainer to help engage with key stakeholders and develop a communication strategy for their projects and programmes.
- Virtually manage conversations with stakeholders
- Identify what online platform to use
- Define responsibilities and roles in partnership working
- Select VIRTUAL communication methodologies to best virtually influence and engage
- Effective language, style, and tone to create persuasive communications
- Trainer will review the day’s learning and the next stages of the course
- Delegates will have time to ask questions and share views with one another
Virtually Evaluating Stakeholder Relationships
In this session, delegates will learn how to monitor, analyse, and evaluate stakeholder relationships and develop stakeholder strategies to achieve their organisational goals
- How to remotely evaluate relationships with your stakeholders
- Monitor and preserve relationships during the life of a project or programme
- Develop skills in overcoming conflict with stakeholders
- Learn from your stakeholder relationships to maintain and manage your organisational goals