While you’re working hard to provide the best possible service in the worst possible circumstances, sadly not everyone will have subscribed to the #BeKind movement.
We really hope the number of compliments you receive has gone up. We’re sure the number of complaints you will receive will too.
This virtual Effective Responses to Complaints in the Public Sector training course has been specifically designed for the public sector to help write more efficient, empathic responses that show the reader they’ve been understood and heard.
Attend this course to gain best practice from real-life complaint examples, improve how you assess and plan your response, learn how to summarise complex and sensitive information, and create more compelling responses to complaints.
Course materials and resources will be shared instantly to aid your learning during the day.
What will the day entail?
- You’ll hear best practices from other organisations
- Review real life examples of complaint responses
- Find out how you can effectively assess and plan your reply
- Think about the balance between stock replies and personal responses and what works well on different occasions
- Use checklists to assess your own response
- Use the four-bar grid to find the complainant’s ‘trigger point’ to help you produce better, more accurate answers.
Unlocking the Power of Virtual
Our virtual courses have been designed with you in mind. From group exercises in breakout rooms to live chat, whiteboards and interactive polls, we use a range of tools and techniques to ensure that you can connect with your trainer; network and share best practice with your peers and leave the day with the skills you need.
Our courses provide you with an interactive and engaging learning environment that can be accessed from any location, helping you to continue to connect, learn and grow. Click here to discover more!
Please note we will use Zoom to virtually deliver this course.
Susan works with organisations and individuals to improve their written communications skills.
She worked as a regional and national newspaper journalist before setting up a full-service communications company, now established for 30 years.
She works with public and private sector organisations to help with:
- Effective emails
- Report writing
- Briefings and submissions
- Persuasive and influential writing techniques
- Promotional writing
- Effective complaint handling
- Communicating complex information for non-technical readers.
Her recent clients include Legal & General, HSBC, BRIT, the Law ...