Sold Out – View Next Date
While you’re working hard to provide the best possible service in the worst possible circumstances, sadly not everyone will have subscribed to the #BeKind movement.
We really hope the number of compliments you receive has gone up. We’re sure the number of complaints you will receive will too.
This virtual training course has been specifically designed to help you write more efficient, empathic responses that show the reader they’ve been understood and heard.
You’ll hear about best practice in other organisations and:
- Review real life examples of complaint responses
- Find out how you can effectively assess and plan your reply
- Think about the balance between stock replies and personal responses and what works well on different occasions
- Use checklists to assess your own response
- Use the four-bar grid to find the complainant’s ‘trigger point’ to help you produce better, more accurate answers
Please note we will be using Zoom to deliver this course.