Often decisions have a direct impact on you, your staff, and your organisation, so it is important to consider everything necessary to make fully informed decisions.
However, making effective decisions can be challenging, and the process can be overwhelming for decision-makers needing to consider internal and external pressures.
Our half-day Masterclass in Advanced Decision-Making has been specifically designed to help you learn how to avoid decision-making paralysis, understand more effective decision-making processes and address complex issues.
Leave our masterclass with more effective decision-making techniques and the confidence to be a more decisive leader.
Stuart is a business development and strategy expert, who is passionate about developing leaders and helping organisations move forward. He works with the private sector, third sector and public sector in a wide range of training and consultancy projects to develop income generation; leadership development and strategic positioning.
He has worked with NHS Trusts, government departments, local authorities, international, national and local charities, SME’s and Fortune 500 companies. Stuart has worked extensively with organisations internationally including the USA, Hong Kong, Tanzania, China, Mexico, El Salvador and Thailand. His creative approach to developing strategy and leaders means he ...
Trainers Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
Workshop: Theory – Science and Methodologies Behind Decision Making
- Why do people struggle to make an effective decision?
- Why do we need to make better decisions?
- Understand the science behind decision making
- Understand the role of behavioural science in decision-making
- Meet the key principles of Organisational Decision Quality (ODQ)
Workshop: Framing the Problem/Opportunity
- Identify the hidden traps in the framing stage of a strategic decision process
- Learn how to appropriately frame the problem/opportunity you are facing
- Gain insights on how to engage key stakeholders and foster constructive disagreement
Workshop: Avoid Decision Making Paralysis
- Understand the reasons why we tend to miss relevant objectives when thinking about decisions
- Expand your initial decision frame
- Learn how to debias your and your team’s decisions and take ownership of them
Workshop: Decision Making in Action
In this interactive session, delegates will bring their own decision conundrums and will work in small groups to engage with Decision Analysis principles.
- Learn how to frame complex issues
- Practice making better decision-making processes
- Gain the confidence to communicate your decisions more effectively
- Receive expert feedback from our trainer