Having a more effective and trained memory can improve performance and productivity, build rapport and create more efficient ways of working. Whether it’s remembering people’s names, key facts, dates or numbers, there are quick and simple tools to train your memory and be more effective.
You can learn how a radically improved memory can add real value, helping you build your career and your personal life. As well as offering practical techniques to help you remember numbers, names, dates and facts.
Through practical workshops and exercises, this half-day Advanced Memory Training Masterclass gives you the tools and knowledge to be more effective at recalling essential information.
Using a memory test that will be taken at the start as well as the end of the session, you will see your progression. Leave the half-day session with practical and actionable memory techniques.
Mark Channon is a Coach, Trainer, and Author of Improve Your Memory and The Memory Workbook (Hodder Education).
Over the last 20 years, he has coached Startup Founders, Executives, Presenters, Actors, Engineers, Designers, and even Heart Surgeons to perform at their very best. Combining Executive Coaching/Training with the latest Accelerated Learning strategies to help clients, learn fast, get focused, maximise productivity and improve performance.
Mark’s work as a trainer includes running high-performance memory workshops for Guardian Masterclasses, BBC, Clarasys, WeWork, Salon Club, Also Festival, NextRadio, ICAEW and more.
As a West End ...
Trainer’s Welcome and Learning Objectives
Workshop: The Science Behind Memory
- Gain a quick scientific overview of memory
- Understand the forces that distract our attention
- The latest science on memory techniques
Workshop: Memorise Important Information
Learn how to remember key tasks in a logical and actionable way.
- Unpack the memory toolkit
- Learn how to remember key tasks in a logical and actionable way
- Gain tools to use at work to memorise important information
- Understand how to develop habits for a better memory
Workshop: Identify and Overcome the Barriers to Forgetfulness
Gain the practical tools to identify and overcome barriers to forgetfulness
- Overcome information overload
- Learn how to filter out the key and relevant information
- Run a distraction diagnosis to avoid your attention being hijacked
- Learn how to enter the state of flow to naturally boost your memory
- Make your memory more efficient
Workshop: Improve Your Memory to Increase Your Work Performance
Put everything you’ve learnt throughout the day into practice through a range of tasks and activities.
- Ensure your memory is effectively used in your role
- Turn your memory into a pool of knowledge
- Keep composure when you might not be able to remember key information
- Learn tools to help your staff improve their memory
- Gain expert feedback from our trainer