Change whether planned or otherwise can have a big impact on an organisation – especially as it can happen at any stage. Being prepared to take your team through transition periods eliminates any potential pitfalls and setbacks.
Our Effective Change Management course provides you with the tools and techniques to help your organisation smoothly transition through periods of change. Ensure a unified vision to help you and your team reach their shared goals. Leave the day with an action plan to effectively manage change in your organisation.
Unlocking the Power of Virtual
Our virtual courses have been designed with you in mind. From group exercises in breakout rooms to live chat, whiteboards and interactive polls, we use a range of tools and techniques to ensure that you can connect with your trainer; network and share best practice with your peers and leave the day with the skills you need.
Our courses provide you with an interactive and engaging learning environment that can be accessed from any location, helping you to continue to connect, learn and grow. Click here to discover more!
Please note we will use Zoom to deliver this course.
David is a change management and commercial expert, with a passion for helping to create more effective services. He works with a wide range of organisations and their staff on developing their commercial awareness, bringing about culture change and developing and implementing effective strategies.
He has worked extensively across the public and private sectors, working with over 50 local authorities, many NHS Trusts, Central Government departments and Science Councils in the last three years.
David is passionate about translating strategy into action in a way that engages staff and develops buy-in and high levels of productivity. Read more
Trainers Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
Understanding Organisational Change
- Understand the process of change
- Identify the internal and external factors that drive change
- Consider the impact of change on your organisation
- Assess different models of change
- Discuss how to support and sustain the change process
Strategies for Effective Change Management
- Explore how organisational frameworks can aid change
- Consider the significance of an effective communication plan in your change management strategy
- Identify and mitigate potential obstacles that hinder change
- Understand the importance of contingence planning
Managing people during change
- Learn to manage stakeholder needs during change
- Utilise stakeholder mapping techniques
- Gain effective leadership skills to manage change and motivate those around you
- Consider how to manage change in a hybrid workplace
- The trainer will review the days learning so far and provide an opportunity to ask questions and share views
Enabling Effective Culture Change
- Consider the impact culture has on behaviour
- Establish your organisation’s ideal culture for implementing change
- Encourage staff to look at their own behaviour and influence the culture
Workshop: Create an Effective Strategy for Managing Change in Your Organisation
This session is an opportunity for you to utilise the days learning and create an action plan to take back to your organisation to effectively manage change.
- Create a checklist to help deliver your organisation’s key outcomes
- Consider the strategies that work best for you