Do you need to:
- Write reports with value rather than volume?
- Condense lengthy documents into a short summary?
- Make yourself understood to a wide range of readers with varying levels of knowledge and need from the documents you write?
Public scrutiny of how organisations are responding to the current crisis is bringing renewed attention to the importance of good reporting.
This Effective Report Writing virtual course is specifically designed to help you produce excellent reports for today’s ever-changing workplace, helping you to write quickly, accurately, and clearly.
Through the use of virtual breakout rooms, delegates will work together in small groups to facilitate interactive report writing exercises. Course materials and resources will be distributed online during day.
Learn simple techniques you can use daily to produce reports that will:
- Withstand scrutiny
- Can be understood by multiple audiences
- Give the reader confidence and help build your personal credibility
Please note we will use Zoom to virtually deliver this course.
Unlocking the Power of Virtual
Our virtual courses have been designed with you in mind. From group exercises in breakout rooms to live chat, whiteboards and interactive polls, we use a range of tools and techniques to ensure that you can connect with your trainer; network and share best practice with your peers and leave the day with the skills you need.
Our courses provide you with an interactive and engaging learning environment that can be accessed from any location, helping you to continue to connect, learn and grow. Click here to discover more!