Being a more strategic leader helps you lead a more successful team, manage through uncertainty, and instill greater confidence.
Attend our Effective Strategic Leadership course to develop the leadership skills and techniques to make more effective strategic decisions to take your team forward. Identify strategic challenges and opportunities, plan for long term results. Ensure your leadership style encourages productivity and optimal outcomes.
Leave the day with the ability to plan, lead and communicate more effectively. Understand the importance of strategic analysis and develop a strategy tailored to you and your organisation’s needs.
Unlocking the Power of Virtual
Our virtual courses have been designed with you in mind. From group exercises in breakout rooms to live chat, whiteboards, and interactive polls, we use a range of tools and techniques to ensure that you can connect with your trainer; network and share best practice with your peers and leave the day with the skills you need.
Our courses provide you with an interactive and engaging learning environment that can be accessed from any location, helping you to continue to connect, learn and grow. Click here to discover more!
David is a change management and commercial expert, with a passion for helping to create more effective services. He works with a wide range of organisations and their staff on developing their commercial awareness, bringing about culture change and developing and implementing effective strategies.
He has worked extensively across the public and private sectors, working with over 50 local authorities, many NHS Trusts, Central Government departments and Science Councils in the last three years.
David is passionate about translating strategy into action in a way that engages staff and develops buy-in and high levels of productivity. Read more
Trainers Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
The Fundamentals of Strategic Leadership
- Define what is meant by strategic thinking and strategic leadership
- Understand the key principles of strategic leadership
- Explore the challenges and trends associated with strategic leadership
Develop Effective Strategic Thinking Techniques
- Understand the benefits of strategic analysis
- Explore the role of external factors: help or hinderance
- Ensure clarity and unity when setting goals
Strategic Leadership Skills
- Develop strategic performance management techniques
- Lead through challenging and uncertain periods of change
- Explore value driven leadership
- Develop a leadership style to suit your organisation’s needs
Implementing a Strategic Plan
- Secure buy-in from key stakeholders
- Explore effective communication policies
- Develop a vision for success
- Understand the importance of reflection and evaluation
Workshop: Strategic Leadership in Action
This session provides an opportunity to develop a strategic leadership toolkit to take back to your organisation.
- Learn to successfully implement your strategy
- Build a strategy that suits you and your organisation’s needs