Public sector organisations are in a position to lead the way in promoting high ethical standards. Embedding high ethical conduct into an organisation’s culture and behaviours is a critical part of winning trust and building confidence in public services.
Attend our Promoting Ethical Conduct in the Public Sector course to learn how to apply higher standards across your organisation to improve public perception and trust. Effectively implement a well-designed code of conduct throughout your organisation and apply the Seven Principles of Public Life.
Take away the ability to promote higher standards and lead in a way that encourages ethical behaviour.
Marie is a dedicated, passionate professional people development specialist, who runs her own Coaching and training business. She partners with organisations to make a difference to employees as individuals and enables them to feel engaged with the organisations they work for, leading them to achieve their own and their organisations’ vision.
Marie is passionate about having the ability to enthuse others to learn, through engagement, building trust and understanding what motivates people to perform. She has held her role of Director and People Development Consultant for over 10 years following her roles for companies such as Prudential, HBOS, ...
Trainers Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
An Introduction to Public Sector Ethics
- Explore the importance of ethical conduct in the public sector
- Embed the Seven Principles of Public Life into your organisation
- Understand the importance of ethics to your organisation and consider how it aligns with organisational values
Developing a Culture of Ethical Behaviour
- Improve conduct throughout your organisation
- Recognise the early signs of unethical behaviour
- Learn about the culture of your organisation and how it impacts day-to-day working and public perception
Ethical Leadership for Maintaining High Standards
- Manage organisational damage
- Demonstrate accountability to drive progress
- Understand the role of strong leadership in maintaining high standards
Workshop: Develop Strategies to Encourage Higher Standards in Your Organisation
This session provides an opportunity to put ethics into action and apply the days learnings on decision-making through practical exercises.
- Understand the necessary considerations and apply ethical values to decision making
- Take away tools and techniques to encourage and maintain higher ethical standards