Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) refers to our ability to process thoughts, how actions and language are used to communicate with others and how that influences our behaviour.
Applying NLP techniques in combination with other coaching techniques enhances the performance of your employees or teams by creating positive change and better communication.
Attend our Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Techniques for Leaders course to understand the benefits of NLP and how to adapt its techniques to your needs. Through the day, focus on understanding models to improve your influence, communicate more effectively with your team, deal with difficult situations and solve problems with a creative mindset.
Led by Certified NLP Expert and Trainer, Steve Payne, take part in interactive workshops to practice techniques learnt throughout the day to build awareness, skills and engagement. Leave the day with practical tools to accelerate your personal growth and confidently lead and manage your teams’ performance.
Unlocking the Power of Virtual
Our virtual courses have been designed with you in mind. From group exercises in breakout rooms to live chat, whiteboards and interactive polls, we use a range of tools and techniques to ensure that you can connect with your trainer; network and share best practice with your peers and leave the day with the skills you need.
Our courses provide you with an interactive and engaging learning environment that can be accessed from any location, helping you to continue to connect, learn and grow. Click here to discover more!
Please note we will be using Zoom to deliver this course.
Steve Payne is a coach, published author, writer and speaker. Steve is also one of very few certified Master Trainers of NLP globally and founder of the Academy of Coaching and Training. He sits on the Training and Accreditation Panel for the Association for NLP.
He is co-author of the critically acclaimed ‘My 31 Practices’, published by LID.
Steve originally trained at the world-renowned Royal Central School of Speech and Drama and spent many years working as a professional actor, featuring in many of the UK’s best loved television series, including Inspector Morse and EastEnders. Read more
What is NLP and How It Can Be Leveraged – Part I
- Understand the origins of NLP
- Know the NLP definitions and what NLP is
- Learn the NLP presuppositions and guiding foundational principles
- Identify how NLP can impact your management style and strategy
What is NLP and How It Can Be Leveraged – Part II
- Learn the Communication Model to understand how ‘we know what we know’
Workshop: Developing Foundational NLP Skills for Managers
- Learn and practice the NLP core skills:
- Calibration (awareness)
- Rapport (connection)
- The NLP Principles of Success
- Learn NLP Frames for more positive outcomes
Workshop: NLP Language Models for Greater Understanding and Influence
- Learn two powerful NLP Language Models
- Understand others using The Meta Model
- Influence others ethically through the Milton Model
State Choices and the Link Between Values and NLP Goal Setting
- Learn the Anchoring technique for exercising choice over your emotional state
- Understand the role of values and beliefs in goal setting and achievement
- Learn NLP Meta Programs – triggers for greater performance
Action Planning: Apply NLP Personally and Professionally
In this session, reflect on what you have learnt today and establish a simple action plan to implement NLP techniques and improve your communication and performance – including a practice plan to apply these techniques routinely to coach your team.