Have you found leading a hybrid team difficult recently? We know how you feel.
But fear not. Hybrid Leadership will provide you with an excellent foundation in the
skills and behaviours required to be an outstanding leader of hybrid teams.
You will build confidence in your leadership skills, influencing others, and building a dynamic team. During this course you will also learn techniques and tips for delivering effective communication in meetings, building team culture, and how to come across professionally and self-assured in your leadership. After having attended this workshop, you will be able to have confidence in your team leadership, developing and managing others, and increasing productivity within your team.
We will cover the following topics:
• Hybrid leadership and followership
• Building dynamic hybrid teams
• Effective positive culture building
• Day to day hybrid leadership challenges
• Influencing and persuading others
• Effective communication
• Conflict management
The day will also cover topics such as:
Understanding Hybrid Leadership and Your Own Style and Approach
• Get to grips with defining and understanding hybrid leadership
• Appreciate your own style and approach to hybrid leadership
• Learn about different styles of influencing
Hybrid Leadership and Hybrid Followership
• Understand different approaches and methodologies
• Consider when different approaches are most useful
• Review your own team and consider positive development
• Apply critical thinking to developing your team