Most organisations rely upon suppliers to deliver products, systems, and services. Recent incidents have demonstrated that a cyber security breach at your suppliers can be just as damaging to you as one that directly impacts your own organisation.
Our Enhance Your Supply Chain Cyber Security course provides you with the latest strategies and tools you need to protect and secure your organisation’s assets. Attend this course to identify current security trends, gain a better understanding of your supply chain and manage the risks to your organisation.
Utilise the knowledge you will gain to create a winning strategy, understand how to apply it within your organisation and stay a step ahead. Leave the day with a clear action plan to improve your supply chain security.
Unlocking the Power of Virtual
Our virtual courses have been designed with you in mind. From group exercises in breakout rooms to live chat, whiteboards, and interactive polls, we use a range of tools and techniques to ensure that you can connect with your trainer; network and share best practice with your peers and leave the day with the skills you need.
Our courses provide you with an interactive and engaging learning environment that can be accessed from any location, helping you to continue to connect, learn and grow. Click here to discover more!
Please note we will use Zoom to virtually deliver this course.
John Hall is an independent Information Security Consultant offering pragmatic advice and assistance based on over 30 years of experience in IT generally and information and cybersecurity specifically. He has worked with organisations in the private, public and third sectors, ranging in size from micro-businesses to global corporations. He spent several years with IBM, where his clients included many household names.
John is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). He was also an accredited adviser to the public sector under the UK Government CLAS scheme.
Learn more about John’s career Read more
Trainer’s Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
Supply Chain Challenges
- Identify trends in cyber security and the supply chain
- Learn from recent incidents and attacks
Understand the Risks
- Identify your suppliers and assessing their security arrangements
- Understand the value to your organisation of the products and services supplied
- Analyse the risks
Implementation of Supply Chain Cyber Resilience
- Ensure security requirements are embedded within the procurement process
- Specify security requirements and assessing suppliers compliance with them
- Understand what elements of security you are responsible for, and what you are relying on your suppliers to do
- Provide support for security incidents
- An opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns arising from the morning session
Managing the Supply Chain
- Establish appropriate assurance requirements
- Ensure suppliers are subject to regular management review
- Encourage continuous improvement
- Work in partnership with key suppliers
Case Study: Advising on the Selection of an Application Hosting Supplier
- An interactive exercise providing an opportunity to practice the techniques we have discussed during the day.