Your organisatiton relies on suppliers to provide a range of services, from IT to payment systems, which are susceptible to cyber-attacks.
A cyber-attack within a supply chain can lead to exposure of commercially sensitive information, loss of money and trust in your organisation
Our Enhance Your Supply Chain Cyber Security course provides you with the latest strategies and tools you need to protect and secure your organisation’s supply chain. Attend this course to identify and reduce security trends, gain a better understanding of your supply chain and manage the risks to your organisation.
Leave the day with a clear action plan to improve your supply chain security.
Unlocking the Power of Virtual
Our virtual courses have been designed with you in mind. From group exercises in breakout rooms to live chat, whiteboards, and interactive polls, we use a range of tools and techniques to ensure that you can connect with your trainer; network and share best practice with your peers and leave the day with the skills you need.
Our courses provide you with an interactive and engaging learning environment that can be accessed from any location, helping you to continue to connect, learn and grow. Click here to discover more!
Please note we will use Zoom to virtually deliver this course.
John Hall is an independent Information Security Consultant offering pragmatic advice and assistance based on over 30 years of experience in IT generally and information and cybersecurity specifically. He has worked with organisations in the private, public and third sectors, ranging in size from micro-businesses to global corporations. He spent several years with IBM, where his clients included many household names.
John is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). He was also an accredited adviser to the public sector under the UK Government CLAS scheme.
Learn more about John’s career Read more
Trainer’s Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
Understand and Reduce Risk within Your Supply Chain
- Assess your supplier’s security arrangements
- Analyse the risks associated within your supply chain
- Identify and overcome “weak spots” within your supply chain
Enhance Your Supply Chain Cyber Security Resilience
- Improve the security of your procurement procedures and processes
- Enforce better compliance with security arrangements
- Develop more effective procedures for tackling and reducing the impact of security incidents
Case Study: Selecting an Advising on the Selection of an Application Hosting Supplier
- Gain best practice from a relevant case study on advising on the selection of an application hosting supplier
Develop Strategies to Improve the Security of Your Supply Chain
- Develop more appropriate assurance requirements
- Gain techniques to better subject suppliers to regular management reviews
- Test and improve the performance of your supply chain’s security systems
- Take back an action plan to improve the cyber security of your supply chain