6 Spaces Remaining
12 Spaces Remaining
Taking minutes involves more than simply writing notes. Being able to keep up in busy meetings, turn notes into concise minutes and cascade the relevant action points to the right people are all critical skills that minute takers have to master.
Attend our Advanced Minute Taking course led by Communications Expert, Sue Calthorpe, to maximise your listening and writing capabilities and gain invaluable practice and feedback. Through writing sessions, gain the confidence to create great meeting notes and turn them into insightful and actionable points.
Leave the day confident in your ability to generate tangible results in your role as a minute taker.
What previous delegates had to say:
- “Fantastic course, trainer and facilitator. I am really pleased I attended the course and have learned new skills and techniques. The course was very informative, interactive and well organised. It was great to hear how the other delegates work and all help each other to improve our skills.”- Executive Assistant, Saint Francis Hospice
- “I really enjoyed this course. I found many of the activities useful and the trainer was very good at delivering information whilst keeping my attention. I have certainly learnt some new skills that will make me a better minute taker going forward.” – Executive Assistant, University of Cambridge
Susan works with organisations and individuals to improve their written communications skills.
She worked as a regional and national newspaper journalist before setting up a full-service communications company, now established for 30 years.
She works with public and private sector organisations to help with:
- Effective emails
- Report writing
- Briefings and submissions
- Persuasive and influential writing techniques
- Promotional writing
- Effective complaint handling
- Communicating complex information for non-technical readers.
Her recent clients include Legal & General, HSBC, BRIT, the Law ...