When you use data-driven performance management techniques, you can better track and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs) to get a clear picture of what’s working and what’s not. You can pinpoint areas of improvement and provide targeted support to help your team reach their full potential.
Attend our Effective Performance Management and Analysis course to gain best practices on how to effectively analyse and use data to improve your organisations performance.
Join our expert performance management trainer, Professor Michael Bourne, to learn how to best adapt your organisation to new pressures and develop a toolkit of innovative techniques to measure productivity.
Start using data to drive performance and take your organisation to the next level.
Mike is Professor of Business Performance and Director of the Centre for Business Performance at Cranfield University.
Before his academic career, Mike spent 15 years in business. He gained his PhD from the University of Cambridge in 2001, researching the design and implementation of balanced performance measurement systems. He has spent the last fifteen years working with companies and quasi-public sector organisations supporting senior management teams through the process of clarifying and executing their strategy and designing and using their measurement systems.
He has authored over 100 publications, and is co-author of several books including The ...
Trainer’s Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
Innovative Approaches to Measuring Productivity
- How can the devolved approach to performance management improve your organisation’s performance?
- Establish what good productivity looks like
- Learn how to use innovative methods to measure your organisation’s productivity
- How to best adapt to increased transparency and scrutiny
Best Practice Measurement Performance Tools
In this engaging and interactive session, practice different ways of measuring your organisation’s performance.
- What are you measuring?
- Establish what your organisation wants to achieve
- Use the scorecard and success mapping to successfully measure your organisation’s performance
Effectively Using Data to Make Good Business Decisions
- Design appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and performance measurements that will drive outcomes
- Overcome challenges in using data to make business decisions
- Look at your key objectives and what you realistically want to achieve
- Discuss the best approach to ensure effective cost structure and benchmarking
- Use this information to improve outcomes for your service users
Enhance Performance through Effective Data Analysis
- Recognise business trends that will have an impact on your organisation
- Ascertain the success of your organisation’s goal through measuring data
- Utilise your datasets to help you measure and manage performance
Workshop: Managing Performance through Data
This interactive session will review what you have learnt about measuring and managing performance. Design your own organisational review meeting and reflect on best practice.
- Practice how you can use data to improve your organisation’s performance
- The Performance Planning Value Chain – a framework for effective business decision making
- Create an effective performance review
- Ensure that you have the key competencies in place to improve performance
- Leave the day with an action plan to improve your organisation’s performance