Writing a successful bid is all about standing out from the crowd using your competitive advantage. Not sure how? We can show you.
Attend our long-standing Effective Bid Writing course that has helped hundreds of delegates write successful bids. Through interactive tutor-led discussions and real-life examples, gain the tools you need to submit effective and persuasive proposals to secure valuable new business for your organisation.
Leave the day with a step-by-step guide on the process of bid writing and gain helpful techniques along the way.
Susan works with organisations and individuals to improve their written communications skills.
She worked as a regional and national newspaper journalist before setting up a full-service communications company, now established for 30 years.
She works with public and private sector organisations to help with:
- Effective emails
- Report writing
- Briefings and submissions
- Persuasive and influential writing techniques
- Promotional writing
- Effective complaint handling
- Communicating complex information for non-technical readers.
Her recent clients include Legal & General, HSBC, BRIT, the Law ...
Trainer’s Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
Plan for a Successful Bid Application
- How to identify vital resources
- Gather evidence to support your bid
- Learn who to talk to before completing the bid
- Planning your approach to the process and aligning your objectives
Answering the Bid’s Questions
- Understand the question to give the right answer
- Learn how to provide more comprehensive responses to questions
- Gain best practice through real-life bid questions to help you identify the information
Beat the Competition
- Define ingredients for a compelling written argument
- Learn the difference between process and outcome-driven writing
- Use of the correct language to promote yourself and stand out from the competition
- Outlining your unique selling points and how you will help the buyer meet their objectives
- Hear from an innovative case study on their bidding success and how they gained competitive advantage
Evaluating and Monitoring Bids
- Learn how to keep projects on track
- Provide management information to funding organisations
- Gain several techniques to evaluate and monitor the performance of the bid
Practice and Refine your Bid Writing Skills
- Leave the day confident in your ability to write a successful bid
- Use real-life materials to practice your bid writing and produce a short bid
- Embed the day’s learnings with a group discussion, questions and practical exercises