The benefits of being able to effectively engage and collaborate with external parties, whether it be getting buy-in to help implement a project or working with suppliers, can be a huge advantage to your organisation.
Attend our Effective Engagement and Collaboration course to gain techniques that help you persuade, engage, collaborate and influence people.
With expert guidance, gain the confidence to hone your persuasive skills to be more engaging and securing that essential buy-in from key partners. Develop and put into practice real life engagement skills through interactive roleplay and practical activities.
Leave the day with renewed confidence in making a more compelling case to key stakeholders and promote productive involvement.
Stuart is a business development and strategy expert, who is passionate about developing leaders and helping organisations move forward. He works with the private sector, third sector and public sector in a wide range of training and consultancy projects to develop income generation; leadership development and strategic positioning.
He has worked with NHS Trusts, government departments, local authorities, international, national and local charities, SME’s and Fortune 500 companies. Stuart has worked extensively with organisations internationally including the USA, Hong Kong, Tanzania, China, Mexico, El Salvador and Thailand. His creative approach to developing strategy and leaders means he ...
Trainer’s Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
Understanding the Fundamentals of Engagement and Collaboration
- Learn about the psychology behind successful engagement
- What does engagement and collaboration mean in a public sector context
- Understand the win/win theory
Effective Engagement and Collaboration Techniques
- Understand different techniques for fostering engagement: presence, listening, body language and eye contact
- Utilise practical skills for personal effectiveness in engagement and collaboration
- Learn how to handle difficult people
- Persuasive questioning – learn how to ask questions to gain further clarity and information
Workshop: Engagement and Collaboration in Action (Flexible Afternoon Break)
Through interactive roleplays, apply more effective engagement and collaboration techniques.
- Take part in role plays to use the knowledge learnt during the day to hone your engagement and collaboration skills
- Develop effective communication strategies to encourage two-way engagement
- Apply best practice in a professional and personal environment
- Using public sector examples apply the tools and techniques learnt during the day