Microsoft programmes may be part of our daily work routine, but without the right training, are these programmes being used to their fullest to enhance collaboration, communication, and data management?
Attend our half-day Masterclass: Microsoft Essentials specifically designed to help public sector professionals to become more proficient in Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Join Microsoft Office trainer, Mike Thomas to create professional and functional documents, employ a range of techniques to effectively utilise Microsoft features and explore a range of tips and tricks your productivity and streamline your work.
In a career spanning 30+ years, Mike Thomas, a UK-based IT Trainer, has delivered thousands of courses and produced hundreds of written and video-based tutorials.
He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies, his primary focus and passion being Microsoft Office (especially Excel) on both the Windows and Mac platforms and Power BI.
Mike is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with and for many global and UK-based companies and organisations across a diverse range of industries including healthcare, pharmaceutical and public sector.
In addition to ...
Trainers Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
Communicate Effectively with Microsoft Teams and Outlook
- Gain an overview of Microsoft outlook features including – emails, calendar, and contacts
- Establish how best to communicate you message effectively with internal and external groups
- Use the best practice for efficient communication and collaboration on Microsoft Teams
- Learn how Microsoft Teams and Outlook can support your everyday organisational needs
Using Word to Create Professional Documents
- Explore the core features of Microsoft Word
- Utilise layout and text functions to produce an appropriate document
- Learn how to utilise tables, graphs, and graphics in your work
- Effectively proof and edit your document to create cohesive content
Getting to Grips with PowerPoint
- Learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint to create attractive presentations
- Navigate customization tools and templates
- Utilise a range of features and tools to optimise your work
- Understand how PowerPoint can support your presentation delivery
An Introduction to Excel
- Develop a good working knowledge of basic excel features
- Learn how to use functions and create formulas
- Simplify your work with useful tips and tricks
- Effectively use tables and charts to sort and display your data