Resilience is key to ensuring your team is successful. Improving resilience can have positive implications across your organisation from greater job satisfaction and employee engagement to overcoming obstacles.
Attend our public sector-focused Building Resilient Teams course to develop the tools and techniques to boost your teams’ confidence and help them take challenges head-on.
Develop your leadership skills to aid resilience and promote adaptability while managing and navigating the negative effects of stressors. Learn how to implement effective support networks and nurture optimism across your team.
Leave the day with valuable strategies to improve organisational and personal resilience while ensuring your teams’ well-being.
Dr Hayley Lewis is an award-winning psychologist with more than 20 years’ experience in the field of organisational and business psychology. As a consultant, Hayley offers a unique combination of first-hand experience of leading teams in high-pressure environments with a deep understanding of the science of behaviour in the workplace.
Before setting up her own business, Hayley spent 11 years leading various local government services, such as organisational development; ICT strategy; customer services; communications, PR, and digital transformation. During this time, she won national recognition for her work on leadership development and culture change, as well as for leading ...
Trainers Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
Understand What Makes a Resilient Team
- What is resilience?
- Understand the importance of cognitive capital: ensuring shared goals
- Social capital: develop strong internal and external relationships
- Evaluate the current obstacles to success within your team
Overcome Obstacles to a Resilient Team
- Learn how to manage and navigate the negative effects of stressors
- Build support networks to help team members
- Learn to view challenges as opportunities
- Implement excellent communication strategies and practices
Utilise Your Management Skills to Develop Resilient teams
- Develop a leadership style that helps your team bounce back from crisis
- Establish a culture of learning and resilience
- Nurture optimism across your team
- Practice adaptability and promote psychological safety
Gain Resilience Techniques to Manage Teams During Periods of Uncertainty
- Develop the skills to manage challenging times
- Manage internal and external change effectively
- Utilise team strengths to overcome difficulties
- Ensure effective and efficient distributed decision making
Workshop: Develop Strategies to Improve Resilience
Use the day’s learning to develop a strategy to take back to your organisation to improve resilience.
- Explore best practices for your organisation
- Implement techniques to foster a more stable and robust team
- Take back an action plan to boost productivity and improve your team’s resilience