360 Feedback is a process where employees receive diverse feedback from around the organisation, not just managers, giving them a more-balanced view of their performance and ensures greater accountability.
Giving effective 360 feedback helps staff be more self-aware about their skills and behaviour and offers a more holistic approach to areas of improvement to achieve the organisation’s goals.
Join our public sector focused Implementing an Effective 360 Feedback Process to fully understand the 360 feedback process and learn how to design more effective 360 feedback questionnaires. Understand how to have constructive conversations with staff and structure feedback to ensure you get the best desired outcome.
Leave the day with an action plan to utilise feedback to aid performance and encourage the right skills and behaviours for your organisation.
Dr Hayley Lewis is an award-winning psychologist with more than 20 years’ experience in the field of organisational and business psychology. As a consultant, Hayley offers a unique combination of first-hand experience of leading teams in high-pressure environments with a deep understanding of the science of behaviour in the workplace.
Before setting up her own business, Hayley spent 11 years leading various local government services, such as organisational development; ICT strategy; customer services; communications, PR, and digital transformation. During this time, she won national recognition for her work on leadership development and culture change, as well as for leading ...
Trainer’s Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
The Fundamentals of 360 Feedback
- Learn how 360-feedback differs from other performance review processes
- Understand the 360-feedback process
- Ascertain who to include in the feedback process
- Explore the ethical considerations of using 360-feedback
- Learn how 360 feedback improves professional development
Designing 360 Feedback Questions
- Learn how to write more effective questionnaires
- Design a better scoring system
- Gain best practice from reviewing sample questions
Structuring Feedback to Ensure it is Beneficial
- Understand how to ensure feedback is well-structured and reasonable
- Explore the ways you and your team can benefit from 360 feedback
- Learn how to manage a range of opinions
Managing and Maintaining Work Relationships
- Learn key techniques for how to deal with difficult conversations
- How to word feedback when it is more challenging and may be difficult to hear
- Explore how to deal with unexpected or negative reactions, including the importance of using empathy
Workshop: 360 Feedback in Action
- Learn how 360 feedback can be adopted into professional development
- Utilise the information to improve staff performance
- Embed the day’s learnings and leave with a personal action plan to implement with your team upon return to work